One of I-Trust’s major projects has been a close collaboration with central organizations and educational institutions to implement national and international information security initiatives.
In addition, I-Trust has extensive experience in projects that provide support to municipalities, regions and government organizations in their work on information security and awareness.
In the private sector, I-Trust has planned and structured surveys concerning the attitude towards information security in the business; and education in information security and has extensive experience in projects where cooperation with multiple providers is in order to achieve the exact result that individual business or industry organization wishes.
- Population surveys on awareness and knowledge of IT security. IT- og Telestyrelsen 2006 – 2008
- Home User. Micro-business and IT-Security. ENISA 2007
- NordSec: Scandinavian municipalities’ initiatives for awareness. SKL, NorSIS, Kit@ 2008 – 2015
- Measuring the organization’s awareness. Helse SørØst 2010 – 2012
- EISAS Basic Toolset. ENISA 2011
- Measurement of awareness in 3 Norwegian municipalities. Helsenett 2012
- The effect of the awareness program in 110 Norwegian municipalities. Helsenett 2013
- The population’s focus on IT security. Digitaliseringsstyrelsen 2013
- Learning programs for citizens. Digitaliseringsstyrelsen 2013 – 2016
- Programs for measuring and improving safety culture in Danish and Greenlandic organizations. 2013 – 2016
In cooperation with central organizations in the Nordic region, the I-Trust NordSec survey will be issued. NordSec is a Nordic cooperation between municipal and regional organizations on information security. The cooperation was launched by the EU Information Security Agency, ENISA, in 2008, and is still between municipalities and regions, interest organizations for these and national organizations.
Participants in NordSec received full benefits from the start of 2015 when NordSec was introduced to the enablor platform. NordSec will draw attention and provide the basis for national initiatives that support the municipalities and regions in their daily work on digitization and IT security. At single tables, participants and central organizations will be able to follow developments in digitization and IT security. By focusing on the areas that give the greatest effect, effective action plans can be organized for efforts and awareness in organization and management. And with the Tools available on the platform, participants can work purposefully and effectively with improvement efforts.
KL Security Program 2016–2020
I-Trust delivers the platform that the municipalities and KL use in connection with the security areas of the Joint Communal Action Plan 2016-2020.
enablor is used as a cooperation platform for all municipalities – to follow the development of municipalities and to the individual municipality as a measurement and management platform for the established joint municipal areas.